The mission of the Nominating Committee is to nominate candidate(s) if necessary for each of the Board of Directors open positions for the elections at the biennial meetings. The Nominating Committee will consider the need for diversity of geography, gender and professional specialty finding a balance between the needs of the Society and its international flavor. Candidates from the proposal of the Nominating Committee might have to face the election during the Business Meeting with other members properly appointed in comply with the society’s bylaws.
- Luca Incrocci, The Netherlands
- Ganesh Adaikan, Singapore
- Edgardo Becher, Argentina
- John Dean, United Kingdom
- Sidney Glina, Brazil
- Wayne Hellstrom, U.S.A.
- Ronald Lewis, U.S.A.
- Chris McMahon, Australia
- Ira Sharlip, U.S.A.
Representatives regional affiliated societies
- APSSM: Bang-Ping Jiann, Taiwan
- ESSM: Yacov Reisman, The Netherlands
- MESSM: Talal Merdad, Saudi Arabia
- SASSM: Vasan S S, India
- SLAMS: Adrian Momesso, Argentina
- SMSNA: Hossein Sadeghi-Nejad, U.S.A.