ISSM International Consultation on Sexual Medicine (ICSM):
The main objectives of the ICSM are to help transform evolving new data into knowledge, knowledge into recommendations and recommendations into improved patient care. The final systematic review document will be the result of evidence-based medicine, complimented by vast clinical experience and our enhanced understanding of disease processes, which can impact sexual health.
- Review the current state of knowledge in sexual medicine;
- Develop algorithms and widely accepted strategies for diagnostic and therapeutic management of the various areas of sexual medicine;
- Identify, evaluate and endorse optimal international questionnaires and instruments (symptom scores…) which aid in the evaluation of sexual medicine; and
- Standardize response criteria and recommendations for clinical research and clinical studies in sexual medicine.
2020 Consultation and Guidelines Committee
The mission of this committee is to study, develop and update standards and guidelines in sexual medicine.
- Arthur Burnett, USA
- Tami Rowen, USA
- Fabio Castiglione, United Kingdom
- Lanna Cheuck, USA
- Amr El-Meliegy, Egypt
- Georgios Pagkalos, Greece
- Kwangsung Park, Korea
- Miguel Rivero, Argentina
- Andrea Salonia, Italy
- Masroor Wani, India
- Gerald Brock, Secretary ISSM, Canada
- John Mulhall, Editor in Chief JSM, USA