The South Asian Society for Sexual Medicine will hold its second annual sexual medicine school from June 30 – July 2, 2018 in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
The 3-day course will cover bio-psycho-social aspects of sexual medicine and is open to specialists in dermatology, endocrinology, gynecology, internal medicine, psychiatry, and urology.
International and South Asian speakers will serve as faculty on the following topics:
- Male and female sexual anatomy
- Sexual response cycle
- Neuro-endocrine aspects of sexuality
- Epidemiological and pathophysiological aspects of different sexual disorders
- Classification of male and female sexual disorders
- Sexual history taking
- Management of male and female sexual disorders
- STIs and sexual medicine
- Dermatoses and sexual dysfunctions
- Diabetes and other endocrine disorders related to sexuality
- Cancer and sexuality
Seats are limited! For more information, please contact the SASSM here.