ISSM Webinar on ED: State of the art – from current guidelines to novel therapeutics
Thursday, September 30, 2021, from 02.00 to 03.00PM UTC
07.00AM PST – San Francisco / 10.00AM EST – New York / 04.00PM CEST – Amsterdam / 07.30PM IST – New Delhi / 11.00PM KST – Seoul – View in your time zone
Join the ISSM for this webinar on ED: State of the art – from current guidelines to novel therapeutics.
Erectile dysfunction is a common complaint which affects a large number of people worldwide. In this webinar we will focus on clinical management from a biomedical perspective, including current best practices. The webinar will also address commonly advertised therapies, including shock wave, platelet rich plasma, and stem cells and will discuss considerations for regional variations in ED therapy based on availability.
This webinar is scheduled for 60-75 minutes.
The webinar will be opened by Annamaria Giraldi, ISSM President.
The webinar will be moderated by Paolo Capogrosso (Italy).
– Opening and introduction by Annamaria Giraldi, President ISSM, Denmark
– Welcome by the moderator; Paolo Capogrosso (Italy).
– ED considerations for developing countries – Dr S S Vasan (India)
– Shockwave therapy, stem cells, and PRP for ED – the current state of the literature – Dimitrios Hatzichristou (Greece)
– Recent changes to the American Urological Association’s guidelines for Erectile Dysfunction: What do you need to know? – Jim Dupree (USA)
– Q&A Session of 30 min led by the moderator
Click here to register and save your seat!