Click here for the course flyer: Certificate in Psychosexual Relationship Therapy 2020
Description of The Course
Date: From Sat 8- 12th Feb 2020
Location: Riyadh city – KSA
For the first time in Saudi Arabia and with the collaboration of MESSM, this Intensive training from UK takes place over five days and is accredited by the Naos-Institute (www.naos-institute.com), the National Council of Psychotherapy (NCP) and the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT) all are UK recognized bodies. The course awards 40 CPD points. Course participants have a choice to either enroll for this course for professional development and receive a Certificate of Attendance or complete an essay of 2500 words, upon which they will be awarded the Certificate in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy from UK.
Target audiences: medical doctors both generic and specialists, including psychiatry, gynecology, Andrology , Urology ,Family physician and psychologists and psychotherapists.
This certificate aims to
- help candidate work with psychosexual issues in their work.
- critically explore the interplay between emotions, environmental factors and organic dysfunction
- examine various couples relationship models and psychotherapeutic interventions
- explore a wide range of couple models to include cultural variants
- explore assessment tools such as genograms, lifestyle questionnaires, sexual history taking, DSM V and other diagnostic categories
- reflect critically on the interplay between culture, legal issues, ethics and good practice
- support a deeper understanding of the impact of chronic or acute trauma on psychosexual or relationship issues
- facilitate overview of treatment approaches to domestic violence
- increased participants understanding of sexual abuse/assault/rape both in childhood and in adulthood