ISSM Webinar on Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction
Thursday, July 29, 2021
From 02.00 to 03.00PM UTC
07.00AM PST – San Francisco / 10.00AM EST – New York / 04.00PM CEST – Amsterdam / 07.30PM IST – New Delhi / 11.00PM KST – Seoul
View in your time zone
This webinar is scheduled for 60-75 minutes.
This ISSM Webinar will be about Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction.
Drug-induced sexual problems are a focus of interest both for researchers, that try to understand the mechanisms and prognosis of such conditions, as for clinicians who need to clearly state to their clients’ what side-effects can be expected from the use of a certain medicine as well as for patients taking medication with sexual side effects. Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunctions is a new field of research and a focus of great interest for all people who act on both Sexual Medicine and Mental health
The webinar will be opened by Annamaria Giraldi, ISSM President.
The webinar will be moderated by Alan Shindel (USA) and Marco Gonçalves (Portugal).
– Opening and introduction by Annamaria Giraldi, President ISSM, Denmark
– Welcome by the moderators; Alan Shindel (USA) and Marco Gonçalves (Portugal)
– Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD): history and relevance (explanation on what it is, and what we already know)what it is, what we already know) – David Healy (Republic of Ireland)
– Explanatory Processes and Diagnosis of PSSD: what do we still need to know? – Cobi Reisman (the Netherlands)
– Q&A Session of 30 min, led by the moderators
– Closing by Annamaria Giraldi
Click here to register and save your seat! https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/7916232421796/WN_ESsdSqrzT82JwsMXufrJjw