Join the ISSM for the Seventh webinar of the ISSM webinar series!
Globally, the number of older persons is growing faster than the number of people in all younger age groups. Given that sexual health is a reflection of general health and that sexual function continues to remain relevant in the ageing population, ISSM is proud to present an upcoming webinar title State of the Art Lecture: Ageing, chronic illness and sexual health.
Opening by: Prof. dr. Annamaria Giraldi (ISSM President)
Moderator: Dr. Eric Chung (Australia)
Expert Faculty: Dr. Stephanie Faubion (USA) and Dr. Vasan SS (India – President SASSM)
Dr. Vasan SS (India) and Dr. Stephanie Faubion (USA) will be presenting on topics concerning how the ageing process or presence of chronic illness will impact on male and female sexual function. The audience will hear and learn evidence-based data and controversial areas such as
- Is there a difference between healthy older person vs. those with chronic disease in terms of sexual health and function?
- What is considered the norm for older men and women as compared to younger age group?
- How does chronic illness impact on sexual function?
- How to improve sexual health and function as people get older?
- Is premature menopause/andropause preventable?
- Future research areas in these areas